Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre-Workout Supplements

• 27-03-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

I'm just curious to see what preworkout supplements people are currently using, I work shift work so my workouts tend to be all over the place so they sometimes help! Recently used NO Explode which I Thought was quite good,using cellucor c4 now which I'm not finding too much of a kick from! Anyone using anything different or recommend anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TechFit

A friend of mine switched from No Explode to "Creastorm" a few weeks back and is standing by it so far -- he trains mostly for strength (5X5).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Never heard of it, lookin at 1MR vortex currently as an option!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭southeastg

Thought this would have got more replies. Currently using NO explode , just a couple of times a week when I need a little help. Has anyone tried Pre JYM , it's available on bodybuilding.com seems to have really good rating and looks like it can be used on a regular basis (some cycling) without reducing you to a jittering zombie.

Haha not much love for the preworkouts! Ya I went back to NO explode,it's a good preworkout! Jym is getting great reviews alright

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Using MusclePharm Assault at the moment, good stuff, great focus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭Ben1994

I was using Jack-3D, found it was over rated and ON Amino just as good to be honest so i switched back too that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

black coffee with a tablespoon of coconut oil

siochain wrote: »
    black coffee with a tablespoon of coconut oil

Sometimes do that in the mornings,get great drive and focus from it!

Has anyone used ON Pre yet? Have heard a lot of mixed reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

Jekyl and hyde is the best pre workout . End of story. Check out the reviews it gets on youtube its potent to say the least.

Where can it be purchased? Presume it's not available in Ireland? Are they 2 separate products,how is it taken?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Where can it be purchased? Presume it's not available in Ireland? Are they 2 separate products,how is it taken?

I bought mine off vitacost and even with delivery its cheaper than buying preworkouts here . Have a search about and youll probably come across a discount code or possibly get one for first time order. Yea you take them together but if your sensitive to stims meybe try a half scoop of each first.

Watched some video reviews,seems to be a great kick off them, defo gonna try it next

Advertisement