Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a dessert....

Options
  • 27-03-2014 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

There'll already be birthday cake, pavlova, the chocolate chip cookies from the thread in this forum.

So that has cake, creamy-fruity and chocolaty baked goods covered. Need a third one. Any suggestions? Preferably not something cream based (lactose intolerant here and while it's not for me, I'd like some of it :p)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Lemon drizzle cake. Substitute butter for margarine and up the amount of lemon in the syrup

There'll already be birthday cake, pavlova, the chocolate chip cookies from the thread in this forum.

So that has cake, creamy-fruity and chocolaty baked goods covered. Need a third one. Any suggestions? Preferably not something cream based (lactose intolerant here and while it's not for me, I'd like some of it :p)

Tesco do lactofree cream if that's any use

Can second the lemon drizzle cake recipe from the cooking club thread here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Carrot cake and Pecan pie are ones I do for lactose avoiding people.

Or, jelly! If it's a grown up birthday.... Jelly shots, or jelly cocktails. :D

Advertisement