Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeve ideas

• 27-03-2014 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Any ideas what I could put inbetween my tattoos on my arms? Both arms covered in tattoos but want to get the UN-inked bits done but don't want to go down the route of getting clouds done. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

What style of tattoos do you have already?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Spudy67

Adiboo wrote: »
    What style of tattoos do you have already?

Won't let me upload pics at the min. On my left it's a tribal from my shoulder down to my wrist, inside forearm has a manga style woman and a red star on my hand between thumb and finger.
    Right arm is similar but less spare skin.

What I mean is they're fairly random in size and location but the space I have left won't be suitable for a large tattoo. I'll try upload pics tomorrow. :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

My sleeve is similar in that it has no consistent theme of styles. In the bigger gaps I went for some small tattoos to fill it out, then used simple single line filler and the traditional dots and stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Spudy67

Adiboo wrote: »
    My sleeve is similar in that it has no consistent theme of styles. In the bigger gaps I went for some small tattoos to fill it out, then used simple single line filler and the traditional dots and stars.

Appreciated thanks ;-)

Advertisement