Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Planning

Options
  • 27-03-2014 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,

I have just completed a course in Wedding Planning and was wondering would anyone know what I should do from here? How do I go about progressing? any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :o

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Moved to Entrepreneurial & Business Management.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

You need a website first off. Then make yourself known to all your local wedding suppliers and hotels and see where that takes you. You may need to advertise on WOL as well to get your name known to brides as a lot of brides use this site as their first and only port of call

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Register company then register website then get advertising. Since we got engaged our facebook feeds have been filled with wedding adverts so hard to stand out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

What's your track record like ??
    Have you many satisfied customers who would act as references for your work..

If you have strong track record make sure to push them the fore, Weddings in particular people will not want to employ someone with no track record..

If you've no pedigree I'd suggest getting out there and offering services to couples for free with the agreement they will be happy to be references in the future..

Good luck !!

Advertisement