Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation query

Options
  • 28-03-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

I'm moving to cork in september as a mature student to study i'm 25 years old , just wondering is it hard to find a house share that accepts a pet/dog? I have 1 dog and I really need to find somewhere close enough-ish to UCC that will accept me and my 4 legged friend.

cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

Not many places are willing to allow pets. You can search for rooms on daft that allow pets. Look under Sharing > advanced search > facilities

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Not many places are willing to allow pets. You can search for rooms on daft that allow pets. Look under Sharing > advanced search > facilities

That's what I taught. There isn't many on daft at the moment and I'm not great around cork yet but I'm not really sure how far they are from ucc.

Thanks for the info !

Advertisement