Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI open on a saturday?

Options
  • 28-03-2014 12:50am

Hi folks,

I use Bank of Ireland in Drogheda. According to this page, they have a saturday opening service:

http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/ways-to-bank/branch-banking/

Does anyone know if this is accurate? (theres no date or such on it, so i dont know if it's still in place, or if it was a two week trial from 2009 or something).

It would get me out of a jam, if it was, but don't want to get my hopes up, figured someone here may possible know? :)

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi KKV,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Yes, the Drogheda branch and the branches listed at the link you have included are still open on Saturday. Please note that there are no counter cash services available on a Saturday and that these Saturday openings are on a pilot basis at present.  

If you wish to meet with an Advisor on a Saturday morning, you can contact the branch by phone ahead of your visit. They will be more than happy to arrange a time that is convenient for you. You can find contact details for Drogheda here

I hope this information is helpful and if you need any further help please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Cheers for that. Lodgement machine will be more than sufficient for me.

Thank you for confirming the hours for me,

Shane

Advertisement