Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Center Parcs - UK family holiday

• 28-03-2014 1:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

I have to travel to the UK in June for a family function and we are thinking of making a holiday of it and staying for a few nights in a center parc or something similar.

Has anyone been to one of these in the UK? My concerns are mainly over their suitability for my kids who are quite young, 2, 3 and 5. If they were a few years older, I think it would be ideal, but I'm worried they're a little too young?

In addition, it's quite difficult to find out any info on pricing for activities from the website, which is always a concern, I'll probably give them a shout tomorrow to find out more about this, but in the meantime, I'd love to hear from anyone who has been to one of these or indeed, if anyone knows of alternatives, I'd like to hear them.

We'll be in the north and midlands of England.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭minnow

A few years ago we went for 5 days with a 2 yr old. While she could only do a few of the activities due to her age, it was enough as there was a fantastic pool area, lovely woods to cycle through etc. The prices for the non-included activities were reasonable if I recall correctly.

We were at Longleat south of Bristol and loved it.

Advertisement