Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just moved to Sydney & want to make new friends?

• 28-03-2014 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hiya,

Myself and a few friends are recruiting for the Winter Oztag season as part of one of the Sydney Irish OzTag teams.

The games are played on Tuesday nights at Wentworth park between 6 and 9pm and we often go for a few drinks afterwards :)

We are looking for both guys & girls to join us.

Registration fee will be about $120 depending on numbers and a canterbery jersey about $25.

Let me know if you're interested by reply to this thread!

Thanks,
    C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 clumhoho

Hey,

Myself and 3 friends(2 guys, 2 girls) will be arriving in Sydney on 14th June and may be interested in this!

When is the league starting? We want to get settled first but Tag is a great way to meet new people!

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

If you are into fitness, I can also suggest joining a Crossfit box.

It is a great way to keep fit and meet people from all walks of life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

airwaves10 wrote: »
    Hiya,

Myself and a few friends are recruiting for the Winter Oztag season as part of one of the Sydney Irish OzTag teams.

The games are played on Tuesday nights at Wentworth park between 6 and 9pm and we often go for a few drinks afterwards :)

We are looking for both guys & girls to join us.

Registration fee will be about $120 depending on numbers and a canterbery jersey about $25.

Let me know if you're interested by reply to this thread!

Thanks,
    C
    Hi I would be interested in playing, played for a few seasons but my team fell apart recently. I'm a guy, btw. Feel free to PM me. I'm not back in Sydney till may 1st though.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭RadarControl

Anybody interested in playing should contact tag@sydneyirishrfc.com. They also run games on Sunday morning at 11am at McKay Fields, Centennial Park. See below for more information on playing tag and rugby.

http://www.sydneyirishrfc.com/index.php?id=getinvolved

• Registered Users Posts: 15 airwaves10

The winter season started last night. Our team - the Dingoes is still in need of a few fellas (we have enough girls - sorry). So if you would like to join us please email the above address given by RadarControl and tell them you would like to join.

Cheers,
    C

• Advertisement
Advertisement