Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

state of my lawn

• 28-03-2014 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi folks
    Im looking for some advice with my front lawn I could cry looking at it.it was perfect last year but after the winter there is moss everywhere see the pictures im looking for some advice on what to do with my lawn will I have to redue the lawn or is there something I can use to get rid of moss.thanks for advise in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

I think you are not alone!

Try a weed/feed/mosskiller with iron sulphate in it for the moss. I applied some a couple of days ago and it's getting rid of it. Will probably look bare till the grass starts to come back, but that's what the feed is for!

This stuff's at the front of many big DIY shops at the moment as well as other places.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Milltown17

Just a quick question in relation to putting down the moss killer will the grass grow back in that area again or will I have brown patches. Also when should I put down the moss killer. Thanks for help as im clueless bout this stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PollyHog

I know it is a sales pitch for Westland but ignore sales pitch and read the detail!
    http://www.garden-centres.ie/pdfs/westland%20lawncare.pdf

Advertisement