Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T Mart Games Console

Options
  • 28-03-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭

After many bought this, thouht it might be useful to start a thread on it and the games/ROMs people have got working/are enjoying on it.

Caddilacs and Dinosaurs is a good laugh, as said by somene else, Streets of Rage with Guns and dinosaurs :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭patch

naughtb4 wrote: »
    After many bought this, thouht it might be useful to start a thread on it and the games/ROMs people have got working/are enjoying on it.

Dino Crises is a good laugh, as said by somene else, Streets of Rage with Guns and dinosaurs :)

Cheers for starting this. So how did you go about getting the ps1 games working?

Did everyone else get thousands of mame roms on theirs?
    I was pleasantly surprised by that!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,774 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The punisher game thats on it is also a lot of fun!

I would love to know how to get ps1 games works on it.

Do all your installed games work that are on the main screens? I dont think any of mine work.

Also have you got any good sites for games I have just been using
    #####REDACTED######
    Google theoldcomputer.com

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

id be interested in mame roms would love to play rollin thunder again. could someone maybe pm me and tell me wherer they download from and how to get the roms working

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Careful, guys. By all means discuss the "how", but not the "where". ROM links are prohibited in the Games charter. You'll find them easily enough in a search engine.

Oh has anyone an idea for a case I could get would a psp zip case work ok?

• Advertisement

I got batman returns for snes, the star wars games and a game called black hawk which is addictive and fun.

I would love to find metal slug...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

patch wrote: »
    Cheers for starting this. So how did you go about getting the ps1 games working?

I just got it on the console,

Did everyone else get different ROMs?

I thought half the games were brken, then realised it was a touch screen :o

so what can it emulate well? can it do ps1? and what is the battery life like?

I just got it on the console,

Did everyone else get different ROMs?

I thought half the games were brken, then realised it was a touch screen :o
    None of the games on my main screen work....ps1 games...i get invalid file format message....

Id say about an hour and a half is max for battery for me anyway.
    I can only get it to work for snes and gba at the minute......

Anyone else install and get working PS1 or sega megadrive/genesis files?

gmisk wrote: »
    None of the games on my main screen work....ps1 games...i get invalid file format message....

I would get onto them about that, i have no issue with mine

• Advertisement

Its odd...all the games I installed myself work as do the installed neo geo ones...

gmisk wrote: »
    Its odd...all the games I installed myself work as do the installed neo geo ones...

What consoles games do you have working so far?

Is it just save the ROM to the machine or does it need an SD card?

snes and gba ones just atm.
    Unzip them and save them into the game folder when you connect it to pc

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭drag0n79

patch wrote: »

Thousands of ROMS but a lot of repeats on mine.

drag0n79 wrote: »
    Thousands of ROMS but a lot of repeats on mine.

Are these in the games folder?

Dont have near that on mine maybe 100 or so

Are these in the games folder?

Dont have near that on mine maybe 100 or so

Looks like different people got different roms. Don't have it in front of me at the moment so not sure which folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

I would get onto them about that, i have no issue with mine

I get the exact same message

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

I've got tonnes of SNES roms working. Found the controller to be a little bit unresponsive for Mario, mainly for finer controls.
    Been playing NBA Jam loads and itswas good as I remember.

The preloaded PS1 games work for me. Tekken 3 is impressive. Framerate is maybe a little.bit slow but still very enjoyable.

I can't find any folder for where these PS1 games are located so not sure if they can ve removed. They are possibly built into the firmware.

I did put a series of BIN files that made up a Vigilante 8 PS1 disc image into the same GAME folder. The game loaded up, got through a few menu screens and then it just went black.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

I finally received this and its a nicce piece of kit. I seem to have a problem with it. One there are feck all games on it but I do not mind that as I will load my own games onto it. The big problem I have is that the battery seems to be defecttive. I can turn it on via the usb/pc but for some reason its not charging. Once I take the usb out it turns off. Does/did anyone here have the same problem?

I would like to buy a plug adaptor for this to rule out all issues before I contact Tmart, can someone recommend a plug adaptor for this.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 quien1

GOOSEPAUL wrote: »
    I can turn it on via the usb/pc but for some reason its not charging. Once I take the usb out it turns off. Does/did anyone here have the same problem? .

I had the same problem, mine was caused by the on/off switch on right hand side not fully engaging.

• Advertisement

quien1 wrote: »
    I had the same problem, mine was caused by the on/off switch on right hand side not fully engaging.
    Thats the problem I have. Can you tell me how you overcame this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭supersparkz

You have to hold hold done the start or select button on mine I think. I forget which one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 quien1

My problem wasn't with the start button on the front but with the on/off switch on the right hand side of the one I received.
    I simply picked off the cover and freed up the little pin under it and it worked.

quien1 wrote: »
    My problem wasn't with the start button on the front but with the on/off switch on the right hand side of the one I received.
    I simply picked off the cover and freed up the little pin under it and it worked.
    Thanks for this. Just did this and it works fine. Just after looking at games and I have metal slug and street fighter. Now to upload some snes games (secret of mana)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

This is obviously a long shot but is there any way to play 2 player games like donkey Kong country?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Have any of you put it up on the tv yet?
    Does it come across well?

Has anyone got megadrive/genesis working or PS1 games?
    What file extensions do they have?

Would be useful to try and figure out exactly what emulator(s) this is running - would make everything (getting working ROMs etc.) a bit easier.

Possibly some form of dingux/dingoo. Will try and do a bit of digging later.

On mine

Work
    smc (snes)
    gba (Gameboy advanced)

Doesnt work
    zip
    smd
    bin
    nes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook