Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Indian in Kildare

Options
  • 28-03-2014 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know any good Indians in the Naas/Newbridge/Kildare area?

Many thanks for any help!

Best,
    Catiny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Jaipore on Eyre Street Newbridge is the nicest Indian I have ever had it has a take away and restaurant. Would highly recommend.

http://www.just-eat.ie/restaurants-jaipore

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_Review-g315876-d953384-Reviews-Jaipore-Newbridge_County_Kildare.html

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Indie Spice in Naas is not only the best Indian restuarant's in Kildare - it's one of the best restaurants in the country.

Have tried almost everything on the menu and everything is tasty and good value

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

JeffK88 wrote: »
    Jaipore on Eyre Street Newbridge is the nicest Indian I have ever had it has a take away and restaurant. Would highly recommend.

http://www.just-eat.ie/restaurants-jaipore

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_Review-g315876-d953384-Reviews-Jaipore-Newbridge_County_Kildare.html

I agree on this one also. We get our takeaway from here and it is consistently good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Damien360 wrote: »
    I agree on this one also. We get our takeaway from here and it is consistently good.

I used to like it but have found it's gone downhill recently

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭lilydonoghue

definitely Indie spice in Naas, lovely food, lovely staff and great prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Jaipore +1 would rate better than indie spice.
    Indie spice better interior, food better in Jaipore

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

cais wrote: »

Swapna, beside the Lemongrass in Naas is even better food. Great takeaway deal too, 2 starters 2 mains and 2 bt beer for €25 !
    Ps I've also eaten in both the ones above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

We like swapna in Naas, but it has been awhile, very good and good value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

Another vote for Indie Spice. It's excellent and their customer service is very good too. Our favourite restaurant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

There is one in Kildare town, I can't remember the name but as it's in the town center it is easy to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

catiny wrote: »
    Hello,

Does anyone know any good Indians in the Naas/Newbridge/Kildare area?

Well, the guy who cuts my hair in Naas is a great guy.....from India. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭catiny

Hey, thank you kindly for the responses.
    Went to Jaipore in Newbridge and was very happy with the meal!

Thanks again! ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Heard consistently great things about one in Clane, but I haven't had a chance to go yet so I don't know the name unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Heard consistently great things about one in Clane, but I haven't had a chance to go yet so I don't know the name unfortunately.

Bombay Bistro is the name. They don't have a website but do a great deal, 2 starters and mains with bottle of wine or 4 beers for €38.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

That was the exact deal I was told about. Dude who told me works half the time in London, loves Indian and reckons it's the best one he's had in either country!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

missmyler wrote: »
    Bombay Bistro is the name. They don't have a website but do a great deal, 2 starters and mains with bottle of wine or 4 beers for €38.

Anyone know what time the Bomb bay doors open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Bombay Bistro isn't in the same league as Indie Spice in my opinion. It's fairly average.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

I like Swapna well enough, but Indie Spice is better, up there with the best I've had. Love the Subz Biryani!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ezekel

Another vote for the Bombay Bistro in Clane, the decor inside isn't the best but the food and value is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Indie Spice in Naas is very good. Probably go there too often!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

Apache Pizza are always fine.

Apaches might not be the right sort of Indians though but at least these ones don't scalp you on the price of a 10".

Advertisement