Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a particular online accounts package

Options
  • 28-03-2014 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi All,

Could someone recommend an online accounts software package where I can create quotes as well as the usual invoices etc ?

I have trialed Sort My Books which has this feature but some of its other functionality doesn't suit.

Thanks.

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

I've been using FreeAgent for about 3 years now. It's very good and is based in the UK as is now as Americanised as some other online apps.

www.freeagent.com

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Startup_Paul

I've been using FreeAgent for about 3 years now. It's very good and is based in the UK as is now as Americanised as some other online apps.

www.freeagent.com

Thanks a lot I will check it out.

Have a good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

Invoice2go.com invoices, estimates expenses profit and loss, its cloud based and can be used across all devices

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

xero.com

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭newdigi

www.bullethq.com works fine for me.

Irish company and completely free. i think the payroll was an extra a few months ago but i believe that too is free, though im not using it.

i dont have very many invoices, maybe 10 to 15 per month and it works fine for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

BulletHQ looks good from what I've seen, I'd be using it myself except for the fact that migrating from my current set up would take a day or so of effort. My current one is called Ronin App and it's really nice and simple, I've found it great to use. The main advantage Bullet has over it is that Bullet is free :)

i'm not sure how it would handle people like retailers etc with dozens/hundreds of invoices. i really just need to log in once a week to input a few invoices so on that score it does what i need.

i used to use Sort my books for a previous business and whilst relatively good, it was very pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

If bullet are free, whats their business model and how do they make or expect to make any money?

i see they chargewhen you add staff payroll but you can do that separately anyway

actually ive always wondered that and always meant to check it out. but didnt until now.

it seems that actually their payroll isn't free (seems i was wrong in a previous post when i said it was)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Startup_Paul

Thanks a lot to everyones replies... I started using sortmybooks more... I like the conversion from quote to invoice feature.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I have been using Zoho for over 3 years and to be fair it's pretty comprehensive! I pay $15 a month which I guess is about €11. Well worth checking out!

Linkage: https://invoice.zoho.com

Also has function to convert quotes/estimates to invoices, allows you to add/change VAT rates, add notes, connect to paypal, send a link for payment...lots of extras

Advertisement