Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belsonic 2014

Options
  • 28-03-2014 12:46pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Belsonic
    BELSONIC 2014 - FIRST ACTS ANNOUNCED, THURS 3RD APRIL @ 7PM!!

If you are over 18 and want to be at the official launch party next Thursday evening at The Kitten Bar, Belfast, we've a few pairs of tickets up for grabs. Just @ tag the friend you would bring with you in a comment below to enter. Winners picked on Tuesday!!

1972304_729076640447847_2097031397_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, IMAGINE DRAGONS, BIFFY CLYRO, EXAMPLE, KODALINE & TOM ODELL

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

BkUGXyjCQAAkJlM.jpg:large

397544_732670926755085_1359292186_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15 otumelty

Well thats put tennents vital to shame, they will all sell out so fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

otumelty wrote: »
    Well thats put tennents vital to shame, they will all sell out so fast.

Mustn't be any more Vital gigs. PSNI would hardly sanction another gig on either the Wednesday or the Friday alongside the Belsonic gigs would they?

• Advertisement

They normally have 2 Vital gigs alright!

Mushy wrote: »
    They normally have 2 Vital gigs alright!

3 last year!! Wed, Thurs and Friday. Belsonic was on a different week last year though to T-Vital.

Mustn't be any more Vital gigs. PSNI would hardly sanction another gig on either the Wednesday or the Friday alongside the Belsonic gigs would they?

Did last year, avicii and basment jaxx was on on the same night, also vital already said they were doing 2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Wonder will there be a presale for Queens.....

Ah that rules out Queens for EP :(

• Advertisement

Ah that rules out Queens for EP :(

Dont think they were gonna be announced if not in first batch or headlining.

Time to work on getting the days booked off work now!

Also love how nobody is mentioning the other gigs, even from what I saw on fb its all about qotsa!

Also love how nobody is mentioning the other gigs, even from what I saw on fb its all about qotsa!
    I love that Biffy was announced but I am already seeing them at the Marquee and at Kilmainham. I may end up going to them too, I'll see closer the time!

Ah i know but didnt want to stop dreaming :) . Can see Queens selling out fairly quick .

I saw a post on the Belsonic Twitter stating that ticket prices are starting at 27.50 pounds. I wonder is that for all gigs.

Has anyone been to Belsonic before? I assume it's all standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I saw a post on the Belsonic Twitter stating that ticket prices are starting at 27.50 pounds. I wonder is that for all gigs.

Has anyone been to Belsonic before? I assume it's all standing?

Ya I went the Nine Inch Nails day last year, very nice set up good place for a gig.

That should be for all gigs it was that exact same price for all gigs last year which was also £27.50.

As far as im aware yeah last year there was no specific seating, there was limited seating in the VIP area and VIP tickets will be about £20 more than regular ticket. By seating there now I mean sit and rest for a bit between acts or whatever rather than sit and watch band, cant imagine sitting for QOTSA but hope this helps :)

Ya I went the Nine Inch Nails day last year, very nice set up good place for a gig.

That should be for all gigs it was that exact same price for all gigs last year which was also £27.50.

As far as im aware yeah last year there was no specific seating, there was limited seating in the VIP area and VIP tickets will be about £20 more than regular ticket. By seating there now I mean sit and rest for a bit between acts or whatever rather than sit and watch band, cant imagine sitting for QOTSA but hope this helps :)

I'm sorry VIP? whats the VIP tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I'm sorry VIP? whats the VIP tickets?

There's an area at the side.. We paid extra at primal scream and it was well worth it.. Plenty of room and a good view

UsedToWait wrote: »
    There's an area at the side.. We paid extra at primal scream and it was well worth it.. Plenty of room and a good view

Think id rather be up front and personal with Queens :P nothing beats that at a QOTSA gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Think id rather be up front and personal with Queens :P nothing beats that at a QOTSA gig!

Yeah, if that's your bag :)
    When you get a bit past it like me it's nice to have a seat between acts and a bar / jacks with no queue etc

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭callmepetardu

It's so small that you get close to the front by the time the main act are on anyway! Went to see NIN last year and we stood on the steps at the side, great view and not too squashed. Delighted QOTSA were announced this year :)

Rooooaaaaaadddd trip :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

How fast are QOTSA tickets going to sell?

Anyone know what the capacity of Belsonic actually is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Anyone know what the capacity of Belsonic actually is?

Yeah its around the 5,000 mark
    eldest200 wrote: »
    How fast are QOTSA tickets going to sell?

Considering tickets for their arena dates last Nov (Odyssey & O2) sold very well indeed both venues capacity combined would be 20,000+ four times that of Custom House Square, so going on that hanging on might not be wise. If they are doing other dates on the Isle they better announce before Friday as if not I'll prob pick up one meself.

Yeah its around the 5,000 mark

Thanks for the reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

So, just checked the site and it says tickets "from" £27.50 plus booking fee. Will they release the prices before Friday for QOTSA. Need to check the funds.

Mince Pie wrote: »
    So, just checked the site and it says tickets "from" £27.50 plus booking fee. Will they release the prices before Friday for QOTSA. Need to check the funds.

I think that means like, because VIP is dearer, any other year every day has been priced the same

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

Mr.S wrote: »
    Oh how I wish I owned one of the apartments facing the square..
    Ha I remember last year at NIN there was a group having a dinner party coming out on the balcony every now and then for a gander, didn't seem too impressed!

Tickets are £30 according to ticketmaster.ie for the Queens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

Hi all,

Have a young wan here who is looking to go to this with a few friends (15 - 16 yrs old) to see Imagine Dragons.

Any veterans who could fill me on the the general atmosphere, safety etc?

I see it says 16+....

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Never been myself but I wouldn't think Imagine Dragons will have a bad crowd. Should be fairly well behaved and if its 16+ drink shouldn't be as prevalent as an 18+ gig

Advertisement