Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 week 17 results

• 28-03-2014 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Beat CPU steelers and that's the AFC 2nd seed locked up :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Beat CPU steelers and that's the AFC 2nd seed locked up :)

Enjoy your AFC South title, Colts are having it next season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The Saints lose against the Buccaneers in the battle of the backups, 35-17, which was the first time since I started playing Madden on Boards that we have had a game separated by more than a field goal. Considering we've been in the same division in Madden 12 and this years edition, that's some going!

Empacher's passing attack was superb and I couldn't stop it at all as Glennon went for 397 yards and 5 TD's while Ogletree had 228 yards. Luke Stocker chipped in with 3 TD's and 91 yards.

One positive I did take from the game was that Ingram may well be a better option than Turner as starting RB for the playoffs. I'd never really used him at all before tonight but I'm certainly considering starting him now with Sproles injured.

Good game mate and it was good to speak to you. Sorry I got cut off at the end, note to self that party chat may be a better option as it doesn't cut out as soon as the game finishes. Good luck in the playoffs, unless we meet again of course :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Seahawks beat the cards 41-7
    A member of the legion of boom caused an amazing 5 fumbles! Divison top spot now comes down to bengals 9ers Monday night...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Giants outpassed the Jets by 30 yards but inability to punch the ball in for TD's cost them and the home Jets won the Big Apple derby 34-6. Great chatting as always Dave. see you at next beer night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Paully D wrote: »

Empacher's passing attack was superb and I couldn't stop it at all as Glennon went for 397 yards and 5 TD's while Ogletree had 228 yards. Luke Stocker chipped in with 3 TD's and 91 yards.

Good stuff, that means Matty Ice finishes leading the league in passing yards which is a nice consolation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Rule number 1 of playing the Browns - don't throw at Joe Hadan!! Something the Ravens GM should learn

Ravens up 28-27 in the 4th quarter and connection lost due to grieving/network timeout

Will try again Monday at 8pm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans @ Colts

Johnson gets nailed fumbles, Colts recover

TD Colts

Titans hit back pretty quick, however the Colts quickly regain their lead
    Kendall Wright takes a pass.. tackled at the 1, TD Johnson

The KO returner gets hammered.. fumbled.. Titans recover!
    Dunta robinson after recover the fumbles is lost with a dislocated elbow

Verner picks off a pass, his8th of the season i think, Titans can only get a FG though

KO returned for a TD

Hunter takes a pass after a defensive error for a TD
    Colts hit back with 35 sconds left in the half
    HT and its 31-28 Titans with Colts to receive

TD Colts, Greene TD
    TD Colts

Johnson fumbles again and gets injured
    TD Colts
    TD Titans
    Colts score with their first play
    Titans first play.. 80 yard bomb to wright
    Titans go for 2..Titans get!

Fokous has the chance for a pick.. he drops it

2 min warning Colts up by 3 with the ball on the Titans 41

Derrick Morgan gets the sack.. but the Colts get a 62 yard FG not wind assisted!

Titans get a screen to the 50 yard line.. Long loing bomb to Lockette.. its at the back of the end zone! Feet Down

Colts however half 1:03 left and 3 TOs

KO return back to the 32.. game over
    Colts get a 3rd and inches and that is game

but no theres 1 second left.. it goes to Wooten... he goes right but then he goes left and picks up a block... he takes it all the way to the house!

Final score

it should be 67-62 however.. it says 73-59 i took a pic of it

Locker with a rating od 158, 18 from 22, 511 yards 4 TDs and 0 ints
    Newton is 140,19 from 25 4 TDs and 1 Int

Johnson gets 3 Tds from 124 yards, Reynaud gets 3 TDs from 100 yards, Greene also goes over

Wright has 174 yards and 1 TD
    Hunter has 167 yards and 2 TDs
    Jackson has 147 yards and 2 TDs

Melton gets 3 sacks
    Landy gets a Fumble along with Angerer

Cheers for the game Rock, very very unlucky not to win that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah good game Heli, i noticed when i kicked the FG, there was 2 secs left on the play clock which left a second on the game clock for a kick off, had i waited an extra second, im pretty sure the game would've been over as the ball went through.

See ya next season :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

67-62, Jesus :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »
    67-62, Jesus :eek:

we literally went score for score for the entire game, some of the PFL games hit that scoreline but they have 8 extra minutes of game play!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Bengals beat the 49ers in week 17. Loads of points scored. I was up by 18 when the 49ers scored a TD to pull it back to 11, plenty of time left. 49ers recover the onside kick but Kap then throws a pick which essentially ends the game.

The Bengals finish the season on 8-8 and in all honesty can't say they deserve to play in the post season.

Well Played Carroller and Well done to all playing in the play offs and best of luck!!

Advertisement