Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar under €200 with x3 hdmi inputs

• 28-03-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a good soundbar that meets the criteria above?

Want one that my htpc, ps4 and horizon box can plug into and then on into my samsung led tv

im not an audiophile so just want something that will look good and improve sound quality, all my kit is black

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

just went through the same process, and the 2 under 200 with HDMI which ended up on my shortlist were the maxell sb3000 and the kitsound ovation (from memory though this one only had 2 hdmi).

can't tell you what they're like as haven't tried them, but both get very good reviews in general.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭greasepalm

without looking for loads of hdmi ports could you add spdif from ps4 and horizon box and have those via hdmi into tv?
    i run my satboxes via spdif for amp to run 7-1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

greasepalm wrote: »
    without looking for loads of hdmi ports could you add spdif from ps4 and horizon box and have those via hdmi into tv?
    i run my satboxes via spdif for amp to run 7-1.

I think I'll just get the wharfedale one and run everything to TV and connect that to sb via optical?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭mcw92

Im looking for a soundbar with HDMI and Optical out. Anyone know any good ones?

Advertisement