Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Round 1 2014 (anybody hear back)

Options
  • 28-03-2014 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I am wondering if anybody has heard back from the IEC on whether there application has been excepted??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Please read the FAQ on this forum, and use the Stage 1 IEC dedicated thread for more information. :pac:
    Most people have received their CAL (conditional letter of acceptance) and have moved onto stage 2. (Which also has a very active, useful dedicated thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 animal2012

Hi can anybody tell me the likelihood of me being offered a place on the IEC program this year. I am on the waiting list and my world tracking number ends in 8029. Which is almost 400 places off the quota, I know people will cancel etc, but if anybody has any previous experience on this waiting list id be really glad to hear from you thanks!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

animal2012 - nobody can predict the future; you'll just have to wait and see, I'm afraid.

From now on, please keep all WHV queries to the existing threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement