Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehoming a Doberman bitch

• 28-03-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I'm hoping I can get some advice, we have a fantastic 2 year old bitch Doberman (neutered)

She is a much loved pet but she needs rejoining for lots of reasons: no room and no time for walks which are the biggest reasons

After putting the word out with half interests but no takers I put up an ad on done deal and I got a rake of enquiries. I had reserved the dog for a man quite a bit away but he pulled out the day before we were to meet up.
    I had other enquiries but none of them sounded like the right home
    I got an email from a concerned dobie lover saying to be careful that done deal is crawling with people looking for Doberman dogs to use as bait!
    I was so upset to read it

So now I'm dubious about advertising online, but the dog needs rehoming. I've got a 2 week old new baby and the dog was meant to be homed since January. Things are pretty chaotic now but I don't know how to get it out there to a genuine owner. Our dog is a gentle soul, I couldn't bear sending her somewhere that something bad could happen to her

Any suggestions?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement