Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can a rep examine this please

Options
  • 28-03-2014 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭

please explain this billing problem, the counter staff at my locaal credit union caannot help me, the hand written number at the top of one is my acc number, thanks in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

flutered wrote: »
    please explain this billing problem, the counter staff at my locaal credit union caannot help me,  the hand written number at the top of one is my acc number, thanks in advance,

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi flutered

I highly advise removing your bills and account number from your post as this could be a security threat.

I can confirm that there were direct debit issues and a specific help line has been set up to answer all questions in relation to this. I can assure you that this is through no fault of your own and this is fully on course to be resolved.

The help line can be contacted on 1800 303 342.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭flutered

please explain this billing problem, the counter staff at my locaal credit union caannot help me,  the hand written number at the top of one is my acc number, thanks in advance,

Hi flutered

I highly advise removing your bills and account number from your post as this could be a security threat.

I can confirm that there were direct debit issues and a specific help line has been set up to answer all questions in relation to this. I can assure you that this is through no fault of your own and this is fully on course to be resolved.

The help line can be contacted on 1800 303 342.

Thanks
    Al
    hi, thanks for your help, i dunno how to remove them, as i am not tech savvy.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

i have got my bill today, eircom are now looking for 142.21, i was told some time ago that my payments were up to date, the problem was/is that my credit union did not transfer payments to them, but during march 2014 this was fixed up, can some one please clear this mess up, i will pay 50.70 this week which is the amount due with out the back payments, if eircom wish to cut me off i have no objection, if eircom send a dept collection agency after me i am more than willing to attent a court hearing, i have all the payment recipts at hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

i have got my bill today, eircom are now looking for 142.21, i was told some time ago that my payments were up to date, the problem was/is that my credit union did not transfer payments to them, but during march 2014 this was fixed up, can some one please clear this mess up, i will pay 50.70 this week which is the amount due with out the back payments, if eircom wish to cut me off i have no objection, if eircom send a dept collection agency after me i am more than willing to attent a court hearing, i have all the payment recipts at hand.
    Hi flutered

Very sorry to hear this, if you would like to PM me your account number I will look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi flutered

Very sorry to hear this, if you would like to PM me your account number I will look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al 
    i have not heard anything back, what is eircom up to, can you please straighten up my account, if you wish to cancel it that is ok by me,

Advertisement