Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surviving Jack [Fox]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Here's me thinking that it was 24 spin-off. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone watching?

I love the parents

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

Just caught up on Hulu. I love it. That means Fox is sure to cancel it soon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm enjoying this as well, some quite funny pieces, the friends are funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Couple of minutes in to the pilot and just noticed something across loads of shows lately. I think I've noticed it more because I watch all the shows I like the day after they've aired so I'm watching new episodes at the same time. I know its something from the time period but they just had a bit on hypercolour shirts. They did them on the Goldbergs a few weeks back so would have been a similar time to when this aired.

A few weeks back the Simpsons had a part about football (soccer). two other shows the same week did too. The week before, Emoji's got a mention across a few shows. Do all these writers hang around together or what?

• Advertisement

Watching the pilots and really enjoying it. Nothing original here but the cast are likeable and there's some good laughs. It's a show I could easily forget about were it not for Hulu giving it such a big push

The fact that it's sponsored by the upcoming series of 24 is a nice bonus.

On episode 3 and yet again Fox have aired a new show with episodes out of order. It's incredibly annoying to have characters in relationships and then a week later have them planning on asking the girl out.

Watched the 5 episodes and really like the show, it's familiar as hell and lacks a voice of it's own but Meloni is fantastic and it's nice to see him play unhinged, something he was never able to do in SVU and as such it always felt like he was wasted in the role. I do think that recasting the wife was a mistake, Rachael Harris is good but you really need a straight man to play opposite. She's just as kooky as Meloni and much of the comedy is neutered as a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This started last night on RTE 2 if anyone wants to see again or for first time, shame it was cancelled

Advertisement