Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

michael buble belfast 11 december 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

If he is coming to Dublin at the same time, I am not sure why they wouldn't have announced it at the same time as the Belfast concert.

I am absolutely delighted he is coming to Belfast. Was at 2 of the O2 Dublin dates last July and loved every second. I am definitely going to Belfast (if I can get tickets!). Here's hoping I can get a couple of tickets on Thursday.

The Oddysey is a great wee venue as well.

Anyone trying for tickets this morning? Looks like the seating map has altered a bit, hope I can get good seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

i'm looking at the moment, can get floor seating, row 40 something, hmmming and hawwing over it, would prefer a Dublin concert though

There's no doubt that the O2 Dublin is the better venue, but I'm delighted he's coming to Belfast as he's never been there before (and it's closer to me than Dublin!).

2 more nights added, Friday 12th December and Saturday 13th.

I was able to get floor tickets row 7 for the Friday night. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

2 more nights added, Friday 12th December and Saturday 13th.

Now a weekend night would suit me better, make a weekend of it! Going Thurs night to Belfast would have meant taking two days off work.

• Advertisement

Seems the tickets were very high in demand this morning. Each night is allegedly "sold out" though I am sure more tickets will be released in a few weeks or so.

Any go to any of the concerts? Tonight is the last night. I went last night, I loved every second! Buble never disappoints. The Odyssey is definitely not as good a venue as the O2 Dublin but I had great seats on the floor anyway. Sound quality not as good as Dublin but still, it was a brilliant concert and Buble was in top form, despite having a dose of the cold! You could hear it a little in his voice but my god he was still able to sing. He is amazing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

I love Michael Buble and went to see him in Dublin in 2010 and last year in summer of 2013. Unfortunately I didn't get tickets when they went on sale so I missed him in Belfast. He said last year on a radio interview that he hopes to be back again on his tour. I wonder would that be it now from him or will he be back to Dublin?

I love Michael Buble and went to see him in Dublin in 2010 and last year in summer of 2013. Unfortunately I didn't get tickets when they went on sale so I missed him in Belfast. He said last year on a radio interview that he hopes to be back again on his tour. I wonder would that be it now from him or will he be back to Dublin?

I remember that interview with Ray D'arcy. He said he would be back and on this tour. The next leg of the tour he is heading to Asia from January to March. Hopefully he will stick to his word and come back!

Advertisement