Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd v Aston Villa Match thread 29/03/2014 BT1

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    It's what the cool kids call non-United supporters, suppose it's better than the cringey ABU term at least.

Fact Utd fans have slagged every other teams fans so much over the past 15/20 years, its quite ironic how now, they are not able to take a slagging back (thats the majority, not all)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

CSF wrote: »
    How are people obsessed?

In respect to other users, I'll pm you.

Don't want another thread being derailed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

It's what the cool kids call non-United supporters, suppose it's better than the cringey ABU term at least.

I think he's referring to the fact that this United V Villa thread had a Liverpool fan starting it allong with 27 of the first 40 posts Liverpool fans making Plane jokes and the theme has continued. I daresay its 50MU/40L/10AV with Liverpool fans (Who have no vested interest in this game clearly)United and Villa fans. The fans of the teams who are actually playing the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭budgemook

Yep Liverpool fans have been sticking the boot in alright. Good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

The fact every second song sung at Old Trafford is about Liverpool seems to escape them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Nearly a beautiful link-up between Mata and Kagawa. Love to see them playing together more often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Timmyctc wrote: »
    I think he's referring to the fact that this United V Villa thread had a Liverpool fan starting it allong with 27 of the first 40 posts Liverpool fans making Plane jokes and the theme has continued. I daresay its 50MU/40L/10AV with Liverpool fans (Who have no vested interest in this game clearly)United and Villa fans. The fans of the teams who are actually playing the game.

So what it's called banter I've seen plenty of MU fans doing it in the Liverpool match threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

Is there a match going on or are you lot just going to talk about Liverpool fans and being obsessed about the "onsessives"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

If you ever need to know what's going on at United, just ask a Liverpool fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I love Shinji.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Kinda this, and the different posters who are posting or not posting when different teams win

Happens for a few teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Benteke has been poor so far. He needs to do more when he gets the ball

Liverpool thread was started by an Arsenal fan last week. Is he obsessed?

If it's not allowed I hold my hands up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Fr. Ned

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Just as well someone knows.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Have most United fans stopped supporting them already? Probably City fans now.

• Advertisement

DaveSuarez wrote: »
    The fact every second song sung at Old Trafford is about Liverpool seems to escape them.

Thats not true. I believe the last two songs we sang were something about "20 Times, 20 times.. " etc (Its about winning 20 league titles just so ye know ;)

and "U N I T E D United are the team for me" etc

I'd say "We're ****, and we know we are" is up there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,843 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Awhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Fellaini annoys me

Game is there for the taking for either team. Nobody taking a hold of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

What in the name of jesus is Michael Owen talking about? Hard to believe he played the sport at the same level.

• Advertisement

tumblr_mao6laNaQZ1rdeykbo1_500.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,567 ✭✭✭✭CSF

ician wrote: »
    Is there a match going on or are you lot just going to talk about Liverpool fans and being obsessed about the "onsessives"
    There is but it is kind of crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,387 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Liverpool thread was started by an Arsenal fan last week. Is he obsessed?

If it's not allowed I hold my hands up
    Honestly it's people like you I can handle. It is generally just jibes but it's the people who come into threads only when people are pissed off and clearly just out to cause trouble. Gotten a lot of good posters banned, nearly myself this season, when they make outlandish statements and the other 2 will thank it no matter what and it just grates people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭dzer2

Ah this is where your all gone to nothing happening in the liverpool thread:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Not watching the game myself, but I take it that as the thread is about who's posting in it rather than what's happening on the pitch, that the game itself is of a standard that you'd expect Villa/Utd to be given their league positions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Didn't Liverpool just about get away with a draw at anfield to this lot?

Liam O wrote: »
    Honestly it's people like you I can handle. It is generally just jibes but it's the people who come into threads only when people are pissed off and clearly just out to cause trouble. Gotten a lot of good posters banned, nearly myself this season, when they make outlandish statements and the other 2 will thank it no matter what and it just grates people.

It's called banter.......Jeeeezzz!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Stone wall pen

Penalty Utd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Missed the first 25 minutes.

PENO!

• Advertisement

Penners

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

That ball from Kagawa was absolutely beautiful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Shinji, of course creates.

And the ball for mata with penalty
    Why oh why didn't Moyes play him every game in his correct position

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭Patser

Bugger!!! Again from a Utd long ball!!!

Gabby gave it away too easy so I blame him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Letter of the law he should be gone, not that I agree and fair play to the ref for not sending him but he could have walked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Get in !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Assist 2 for Shinji.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Not watching the game myself, ...., that the game itself is of a standard that you'd expect Villa/Utd to be given their league positions.

That is quiet a leap there. The game is shit because of who is posting here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Great penalty, cool, calm and collected.

• Advertisement

Beaut

Nice pen 2-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Rooney :):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Kagawa = playmake

x2

And this result will move united from 7th up to..........7th!

Season over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Watching the game with Owen commentating, hes terrible like really terrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

The only bad thing about that penalty was Michael Owen's description of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Hopefully United push on from here and win in style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

keith16 wrote: »
    That is quiet a leap there. The game is shit because of who is posting here?

No, if the game was good you'd be posting about the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Take no joy in being ahead right now tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Fr. Ned wrote: »
    And this result will move united from 7th up to..........7th!

Season over.

What enjoyment could you possibly get from a post like that?

• Advertisement
Advertisement