Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Spurs. Sun March 30th KO 16:00 SS1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Suarez playing like its 0-0, what a player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

spockety wrote: »
    My wife is in labour and I am catching sneaky peeks of the match. A good day. :-)

...and we called you hendo, after the scorer of liverpools last goal that day;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Suarez injuring more people. Lucky not be a pub player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

My wife is in labour and I am catching sneaky peeks of the match. A good day. :-)

If it's a boy you can call him Luis, Jordan or Philippe.

I would advise against Younas.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

Good luck pal.

hope it all goes well.

Let us know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

We still haven't beaten anyone above us btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Rolldaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

BMJD wrote: »
    We still haven't beaten anyone above us btw

That old chestnut :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Spurs could be caught by Utd for 6th and that last Europa spot. Doesn't look they are too bothered

That would be wonderful for many reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Rodgers still shouting to the defence. 92" ... 4-0

The mentality is mind blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Lloyd must be loving this, plenty of "manliness" on display from the men in red.

In all seriousness the intensity and hunger has just been phenomenal.

There may be a gap in quality between the two sides, but there is a serious gulf in terms of morale, comradeship, belief and appetite.

A hugely impressive mental performance as much as anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Back to the top!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Bad day to be a Spurs fan....especially if you are just one for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Rogers is the best manager in the league surely
    Turning a team who finished 7th into title contenders in months

The anti-Moyes, if you will.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

A job done.

9 - 0 on agg against Spurs this season. Magic :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Sherwood's press interview will be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭bluefinger

disappointed with only four goals, what has happened to me :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Breach the 70 point mark with 6 games to go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,929 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I think we might just have 4th now goal diff should help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Breach the 70 point mark with 6 games to go :)

Most would have considered 71 a pretty decent final tally :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Hopefully this can be repeated in 6 weeks, Above us only sky.

We are Liverpool Tra la la la

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Now on to Fat Sams Cloggers next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭shamrock55

This is some seriously crazy ****!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Dempsey wrote: »
    Sherwood's press interview will be interesting.

He ought to be ashamed of himself.

Going away to the best attacking side in the country with Bentaleb as the only remotely defensive midfielder (and not a good one). Sandro and Dembele should have been the first 2 names on the team sheet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭Damien360

Great win

Comfortable throughout the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Great performance all round. Defence was excellent bar one or instances towards the end...Top of the table! Anyone know what percentage possession we had?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Great performance all round. Defence was excellent bar one or instances towards the end...Top of the table! Anyone know what percentage possession we had?

58%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Going away to the best attacking side in the country with Bentaleb as the only remotely defensive midfielder (and not a good one). Sandro and Dembele should have been the first 2 names on the team sheet.

Very true. A very foolhardy approach, smacks of someone that knows he'll be replaced in the summer

When I said interesting, I meant who is he going to blame this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

I think he should be roundly applauded. Well done Tim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Its in our own hands now...six wins and we win the league.

Never thought I would be writing that at the start of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

shamrock55 wrote: »
    How many times have we scored 4 or more this season, its a lot anyway:D

Liverpool have now scored 4 goals or more in 11 games this season. Which is a new Premier League record. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

58%

Thought it would be higher..felt like we owned the ball at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Isn't it mental that 4-0 doesn't seem like a hiding anymore... Just feels like a normal win...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Linda Pizzuti ‏@Linda_Pizzuti 4m Top of the Table!! Breaking records on this incredible campaign! A clean sheet and beautiful match. Wow.

Bj_U7k-IYAARz7R.jpg:large

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Liverpool have now scored 4 goals or more in 11 games this season. Which is a new Premier League record. :D

if only like in Rugby where they get a bonus point for 4 tries, there was a bonus point for 4 goals :)

Making records for all the right reasons this season :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Sterling was brilliant today. Man of the match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

well done pool were by far the only team who turned up well deserved win

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Well that is the league done and dusted for another year, as far as I am concerned. I can't see Liverpool dropping a point over their remaining games on that form. Let's hope the race for fourth and the relegation battle goes all the way to keep up the entertainment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

COYW wrote: »
    Well that is the league done and dusted for another year, as far as I am concerned. I can't see Liverpool dropping a point over their remaining games on that form. Let's hope the race for fourth and the relegation battle goes all the way to keep up the entertainment.

Really can't tell if you're joking, trying to jinx it or are actually being serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

Liverpool 4 Tottenham 0

rkc7.gif

Really can't tell if you're joking, trying to jinx it or are actually being serious.

Nope, 100% serious. I honestly cannot see Chelsea or Man City going to Anfield and getting something on current form. West Ham, Norwich, Palace and Newcastle are the other games. Liverpool will concede goals against those teams but they will easily outscore them. Today was the big test for me. Did Liverpool have the bottle to go out and take top spot in the division and they did it, in style.

I am guessing you are a Liverpool fan, so all I can do is congratulate you and tell you to relax and try to enjoy the next few weeks. Easier said than done, given how long you have waited for a league title, I know!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll fix this.

I guarandamntee Liverpool won't win the league.

Done and done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I can't tell which one will beat us, but it feels Chelsea or City could get a win here.

We're playing unreal. City are playing unreal. Chelsea are a mental and physical powerhouse.

Huge tests still to come. Huge hurdles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Nope, 100% serious. I honestly cannot see Chelsea or Man City going to Anfield and getting something on current form. West Ham, Norwich, Palace and Newcastle are the other games. Liverpool will concede goals against those teams but they will easily outscore them. Today was the big test for me. Did Liverpool have the bottle to go out and take top spot in the division and they did it, in style.

I am guessing you are a Liverpool fan, so all I can do is congratulate you and tell you to relax and try to enjoy the next few weeks. Easier said than done, given how long you have waited for a league title, I know!

I so hope you are right

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I'll fix this.

I guarandamntee Liverpool won't win the league.

Done and done.

:D. That made me laugh. Spurs were atrocious, just to add. I feel for every Spurs fan who traveled to watch that effort. It's a poor reflection on the PL that they are in with a shout of getting top four.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

:D. That made me laugh. Spurs were atrocious, just to add. I feel for every Spurs fan who traveled to watch that effort. It's a poor reflection on the PL that they are in with a shout of getting top four.

Were they though. Did anyone think they would really push on and get top 4. They are a soft side with no leader and they know Sherwood isn't long term. The season can't finish fast enough for spurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I can see City doing it, knowing that they will only need a point. They'll sit back and be very hard to breakdown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

didnt see any interview from timmay after the game?

• Advertisement
Advertisement