Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the best method

• 28-03-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Lookin for a recommendation on a method/programme to increase my lifts. Here's where im at. 180 squat 120 bench 200 dL @85kg. havent tested in a while . Have only really done bb style workouts in the past but I want to move into more strength specific programmes. Even some good books or sites I can check out ? theres just too much conflicting information out there , louie simmons says do every exercise there is and you wont progress by doing the same thing over and over ,other programmes are almost exclusively the big 3. Think iv got a case of paralysis by analysis at this stage.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

If you're looking to increase the big lifts, try Wendler's 5/3/1 maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

davyjose wrote: »
    If you're looking to increase the big lifts, try Wendler's 5/3/1 maybe?

There was a fairly long thread on this a while back on this forum. I'm pretty sure OP was the one who opened the thread as well. So I'm guessing he's either done it or was persuaded out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

Im running it now lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

dor843088 wrote: »
    Im running it now lol.

Stick with it for a few months at least. Just focus on it and forget about alternatives until you give it time to see what your results are.

Advertisement