Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early dinner around o'connell st area

Options
  • 28-03-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Heading to the O2 tomorrow night and I'm looking for somewhere to go for an early evening meal (around 6ish) ideally with n early bird menu or the likes around the o'connell st area or in the general direction of the O2. Not really fussy about the style of food, we generally like most cuisines!!

Ta Much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

How about thai spice off Talbot street? It's on a lane between Talbot street and busaras luas stop. Great Thai food and very reasonable. Myself and Mr how strange are going there tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

No Pants wrote: »

I've read reviews about this place and fancy trying it. Here's the non-mobile link, OP: M&L Chinese

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Such fun!
    We're hoping to hit Romano's (on Capel Street beside Pantibar) before getting the LUAS down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,685 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Thai Spice is great, good call. You could also try The Winding Stair, Enoteca Delle Langha, Koh, or The Pigs Ear across the river.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

The Harbour Master pub is on your way to the Point and it does good grub at a good price.

http://harbourmaster.ie/ (non-mobile link this time :) )

Advertisement