Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

re-open facebook?

• 28-03-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

hi

can you reopen a facebook account after you close it

i got sick of it but i might give it another go:)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

hi

can you reopen a facebook account after you close it

i got sick of it but i might give it another go:)

thanks
    I'm certain you can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

It depends on the time frame..... I have done it before... You go through the process of deleting your account, but your account is just deactivated... If you leave it without trying to log back in for 14 days your account will be permanently deleted..(that's what they try to make you believe anyway).

If you log back into your account before those 14 days are up, will will get a message to reactivate your account and you are basically back to normal. Hope that helps you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

STEINBERG wrote: »
    It depends on the time frame..... I have done it before... You go through the process of deleting your account, but your account is just deactivated... If you leave it without trying to log back in for 14 days your account will be permanently deleted..(that's what they try to make you believe anyway).

If you log back into your account before those 14 days are up, will will get a message to reactivate your account and you are basically back to normal. Hope that helps you..

No its not, they never delete it. Log back in and it will be active again

yes you have 14 days in which you can log back in to reactivate it,, after the 14 day period it is deleted,, meaning you will have to start a new account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ThinksAmoral

No its not, they never delete it. Log back in and it will be active again

You can have it permanently deleted by this link:
    https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

Other than that your account is only deactivated and you will be able to log in again.

• Advertisement

You can have it permanently deleted by this link:
    https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

Other than that your account is only deactivated and you will be able to log in again.

They have come to the conclusion then that if somebody wants to delete there account they mean it lol....

About time though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

I closed the account

I think its gone so

I ignored the facebook emails about changing my mind

it's been a few months

I closed the account

I think its gone so

I ignored the facebook emails about changing my mind

it's been a few months
    id say its well gone so,, try to log back in with the same details and see what happends.... or send Facebook support an email and see what they say, you can bet your left leg they still have all your info ...

Advertisement