Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any fee on withdrawal of money from an ATM on UK

Options
  • 29-03-2014 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I am going out in a few weeks to the UK and I want to know if there is any charge to withdraw from an ATM on the UK. I have a visa debit card

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi ismamai,

Thanks for your post.

When using your card for non-Euro transactions, to pay at a point of sale or to withdraw cash, the following fees will apply:

Cash from an ATM: 3.5% of the transaction value - with a minimum charge of €3.17 and a maximum charge of €11.43, per transaction.

Payments at POS (point of sale): 1.75% of the transaction value - with a minimum charge of €0.46 and a maximum charge of €11.43, per transaction.

Payments made using contactless at POS: 1.75% of the transaction value - with a minimum charge of €0.10 and a maximum charge of €11.43, per transaction.

We hope you have a nice trip and if you've any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement