Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland - Bank Statement Frequency

Options
  • 29-03-2014 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I recently opened my first bank account and I'd just like to ask how often I would receive a bank statement in the post as I'd like to confirm my card for my paypal account and the 4-digit code is printed on the statement itself.

Are they a monthly thing or not and am I able to request one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

Hi, I recently opened my first bank account and I'd just like to ask how often I would receive a bank statement in the post as I'd like to confirm my card for my paypal account and the 4-digit code is printed on the statement itself.

Are they a monthly thing or not and am I able to request one?

The usual frequency is biannual unless you specify otherwise. You can ask for monthly or quarterly etc whatever suits. Call your branch or Banking 365.

You can also use Banking 365 OnLine which shows your activity online. It takes 1-5 days to show transactions and would probably suit you for this type of request better than monthly printed statements.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

You can also do an ad-hoc statement request at an ATM, one will be sent out to you in a week or so.

Advertisement