Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommended gun+perk setups cod ghosts

• 29-03-2014 5:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

Hi I bit the bullet and bought cod ghosts during the week ive been playing online normally team deathmatch. Now I am far from good at the game and never have been a good cod player but I enjoy it very much online.
    I dont like the maps as much as as black ops 2 but im sure ill warm to them eventually.
    What load out and perk set ups are u all using and whats your style? Ill admit camping somewhere is my best bet for success as im too slow reacting and aiming for running around shooting so I was wondering what would be a good set up for mid range camping?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

camping is frowned upon big time .....however, the perks that enable you to move, reload quicker, run faster and quieter etc are always a good start. Weapon wise, the bulldog shotgun with grip, the honeybadger, the tar are all good short to medium range guns. Stick whatever sight you prefer on them and add grip to reduce bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭vgv

Centennial post for me.:cool:
    This is a great camping class which I see used a lot online.The M27 lmg with 3 attachments,a grip,a silencer and a thermal scope.Ive seen many ppl do very well using this setup and you should definately try it out.
    For perks incog,blast shield,quickdraw,focus,sleight of hand,blind eye,off the grid(especially when using a silencer)and hardline would be the most useful to you imo.Obviously you can't use them all together so try them and find a combination that you like.However thermal scopes and callouts play a big role in this game so I would strongly suggest incog should be one of your chosen perks.It's invaluable.
    Use IED's if you like to camp.You can get 2 in this game and combining them with danger close will almost guarantee they kill if they're tripped.So if you're struggling to get gun kills you can use this strategy to compensate.Combining them with recon will outline enemies who trip them and survive for a few seconds,giving you the opportunity to finish them off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭jamesd

I like being a sniper so I camp in most games, I usually pick a place with a door in and plant a IED at the door and 2 of the danger close devices further down each side of the door. If someone trips them then i know they are coming so I am ready if the IED does not get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

my reactions wouldnt be the best either, im fairly new to cod, only started when mw3 came out, defensive play style (camping) will get kills but to be honest its kind of boring when the maps are so big i decided to do a rushing class for blitz and found it works well in team death-match too set up 1
    weapon: mtar silencer extended mags
    lethal: 1 grenade for revenge on campers
    perks: ready up, slight of hand, agility, marathon, sit rep and gambler
    running with support vests, squadmate, and oracle

Advertisement