Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 questions

Options
  • 29-03-2014 8:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

1. Where's the best pubs to watch United matches in Dublin

2. How do you get to the zoo and the wax museum from the city centre

3. Where would one get a nice steak , pub grub type environment as oposed to fancy resraurant ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

1. Murrays Bar on O'Connell street

2. You can get to the zoo 3 ways.
    Either get Luas to Heuston station and it's then a 10-15min walk, get a bus not sure on the bus number or a taxi

Wax Musuem is in the city centre on/near Dame street

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

1. The Wool Shed is easily the best place for sports you'll get a good atmosphere there and it'll be on a massive screen (and they do cheap beer)

2. As above

3. The Black Sheep is round the corner from Wool Shed and do some really nice food and a great range of craft beers. I would recommend the Carbonara it is superb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Living room on cathal bruagh St is usually good for matches, esp man utd.

The zoo, you can get the 46a to the park, it's about a 5 mins walk from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

2 questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Birneybau wrote: »
    2 questions?

Thats 1 question :-), but to answer your question I edited my original post to include 3 questions but couldnt edit the title

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Thats 1 question :-), but to answer your question I edited my original post to include 3 questions but couldnt edit the title

Was just kidding : )

Advertisement