Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSPE Action Project

Options
  • 29-03-2014 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Our class is filling out the booklet for this at the moment. What are you supposed to put down for the sections regarding skills I used, reflections, and information gathered?

The project was based on creating an information booklet for incoming first years

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

Our class is filling out the booklet for this at the moment. What are you supposed to put down for the sections regarding skills I used, reflections, and information gathered?

The project was based on creating an information booklet for incoming first years

Skills are like say communication skills (I communicated with my teammates to do this and that) and then maybe research skills or artistic skills depending on your job
    Is the information gathered the 5 facts? Basically write a few sentences on 5 facts you learnt
    The reflection is what you actually got from it e.g I was nervous about being out in a team without my friends but I got on well with my teammates, I took a leadership role it made me more confident in my team, I realised how much work the principal had to do to ensure first years are welcomed and feel happy in the school. That sort of thing ygm? I have a really good CSPE teacher so if you have any other questions just ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Thanks a million. Our teacher is useless. The project was rapidly and haphazardly thrown together over the space of a few free classes in a computer room and turned out terrible to say the least.

Weren't we glad to hear we get marked on a write-up of the project, not the actual project itself.

Thanks again.

Advertisement