If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE46F6500 or simmilar

Options
  • 29-03-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,

I am bit confused with all options you have right now if you are looking for tv. 
    I think Samsung UE46f6500 would be a good option for me but any advise will help. Would you have any of those in stock? How much is post and pack for tv to IRL? Or would you have anything in simmilar price and same good or better i should consider? 
    Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,

I am bit confused with all options you have right now if you are looking for tv. 
    I think Samsung UE46f6500 would be a good option for me but any advise will help. Would you have any of those in stock? How much is post and pack for tv to IRL? Or would you have anything in simmilar price and same good or better i should consider? 
    Thank you.
    Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

The Samsung aint a bad TV at all.  Is there anything in particular you like about it?  Also what would you like the TV to have?

In that size and price range I'd go for the Panasonic TXL 47ET60.  I really think the picture is unbeatable.  You have a clear sharp picture and excellent motion handling.

It doesn't have as many smart features (catch up TV etc) compared to the Samsung.  It still has Netflix, Facebook, Youtube and a load of other amps.  But for picture quality I'd say the Panasonic hands down.

Check the link below for more info onthe Panasonic:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl47et60b/pana-txl47et60b

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I'd really second that - I think that the 47ET60 is unbeatable at the £699.95 / €869.99 price - the major difference is in morion handling, the Pana is exceptional it uses Panasonic's 600Hz motion processing against the 400Hz on the Sammy ( which to be fair isn't bad) but the Pana movement is great especially if you watch sport or game..

The Pana also looks gorgeous!

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SebastianLoeb

Thanks for advise. I have checked few more screens from your web page and now i am thinking about sony KDL47W805A.  Anyway i am going to check those tvs live tomorrow and we will see. I willl let you know.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for advise. I have checked few more screens from your web page and now i am thinking about sony KDL47W805A.  Anyway i am going to check those tvs live tomorrow and we will see. I willl let you know.
    Hi again,

Unfortunately the 805 is now a finished line and we wont be seeing anymore of them again :(

If you're out having a look be sure to check out the Panasonic :)  We also have both on display if you're going to be in Belfast anytime soon.

Let us know what you think when you get a look.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.