Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

#AFCVMCFC SS1 5:30

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Mainly just glad it was a good battle. Hating wasting the evening on a crap game. Fair play to Arsenal; fending off City, and fighting back after two bad results isn't easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

So good not to lose, even better to that we drew with City. We nearly got the winner.... Will take the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Happy with the point, City are a good team now we are out would like to see them win it decent coach, players and fans

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

Great performance by us , My 1st arsenal game in bout 2 months since i started acting full time, and what a great performance boggles the mind how that side let Liverpool and Chelsea rape us
    arsenal dont do early kick off's lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Danke Arsenal.

NPS now put Spurs to the sword tomorrow please ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

bad2dabone wrote: »
    Hope you lads win it this season. Cmon spurs tomorrow.

Boooo! I was cheering for you today :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Disappointing performance today from the lads. Whether the derby took its toll on them emotionally as well as physically, I don't know. Credit where due though; Arsenal improved hugely in the second half, and were fully deserving of the point. At least we have a full week off now to rest tired legs and minds before Southampton come to the Etihad next saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Not the result I really wanted but with Chelsea's result I'll take it. Getting closer to the title is the main thing for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

brevity wrote: »
    Boooo! I was cheering for you today :(

Only to fuel your own sordid ambitions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

bad2dabone wrote: »
    Only to fuel your own sordid ambitions

You make it sound so dirty.

Methinks annoying Liverpool fans have soiled your mind! Probably understandable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Arsenals fight for 4th is still on it seems. Oh how a couple of months can change things so drastically. Big game for Everton tomorrow.

Advertisement