Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile false advertising about roaming on all EU countries.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Have you an example of an EU country that is no longer covered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jbv

Have you an example of an EU country that is no longer covered?

Romania

I would be curious as a tesco mobile customer to hear of this.

You will find out only by traveling to one of the countries and calling customer services from another phone.
    Just call them see if they'll tell you.
    What bothers me that the information on website hasn't been changed, after 4 months, at least.

• Advertisement

I have used TM in Romania with no issues. I am there again in 2 weeks and I can report back then.

I am telling you that it won't work.
    Last summer I used it.
    December was not working and last week didn't work.
    They have no more roaming agrements with romanian networks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sorry, I have just seen that you posted 5 times on the talk to...forum and they told you last week that the web site will be amended soon.

I'm out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

This will be an increasing problem as a the EU regulates costs, operators will just not provide roaming. It is a bit ridiculous within the EU that roaming be something you have to ring up to ask if it is available.

But there is also a general problem with websites. The billing system is on a computer and this should be linked to a website so that there is no possibility of out of date information, this does not happen and the likes of ComReg are happy to have it that way

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread as it is a duplicate of a thread in the Talk to Tesco Mobile forum

OP - please do not create duplicate threads on the same topic.

dudara

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement