Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premises on market for 5 months..

Options
  • 29-03-2014 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Im always on the look out for new premises and there is one that is on a few different websites (daft, donedeal etc) and has been since last October at the very least (and perhaps even longer as thats only when I first started looking online)

It would be an ideal place for me- but the price is way too high.

Obviously if 5 months and still on the market they may decide to take a hit on what they're asking..... I mean some money is better than no money.

Only thing is I could only pay about half of what they currently asking.

Would I be wasting everyones time even booking a viewing or would it be worth a shot?

For you landlords that frequent this board, if it was your premises and it was sitting idle for 5 months would you consider dropping rent by 50%..??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Put it this way, the place is one month off them being no worse off had they taken 50% from the off, so if its idle that long and there its not looking like they are going to let it, then Id say make your offer and see what happens. Worst they can say is no!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

They could be in NAMA, and therefore have no interest in making sensible business decisions

Advertisement