Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin v Mayo 7pm Setanta

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 607 ✭✭✭jack o shea

how do mayo fans get their hopes up every year to be let down badly in august /sept without fail?them players have no bottle,get treated like stars even tho they have never won an all ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Can we stop with the Mayo bashing?

They are a great team, with decent, loyal fans and they deserve success. And it will come.

Was a great match tonight. Always enjoy seeing us play Mayo and it rarely disappoints.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Moneymaker wrote: »

They are a great team, with decent, loyal fans and they deserve success. And it will come.

Was a great match tonight. Always enjoy seeing us play Mayo and it rarely disappoints.

Appreciate that Moneymaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭harpsman

Moneymaker wrote: »

Agree with most of that apart from one thing. Mayo are definitely not a great team-who knows,they may win the next 2 All irelands and become one but they are definitely NOT a GREAT team at this moment, for lots of reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Miccoli wrote: »
    Freeman , Michael Conroy , that fella Carolan , Donal Vaughan, Aidan O'Shea at times. I wouldnt call O'Connor a shaper but his contribution from open play is minimal. Mayo havent corrected the problems for last year at all still have poor forwards.

Freeman was top drawer against Kerry and you obviously missed his goal against Cork two weeks ago.

Conroy hasn't featured much in the league this season but was our standout player for me in the league last year.

Why you've picked Carloan out i've no idea. He made a few appearances from the bench before doing his cruciate.

Vaughan is just back from injury and had a great Championship last season.

O'Shea..the one with the All-Star from last year?

Cillian O'Connor is one of the best forwards in the country and offers plenty from open play.

To sum up, you haven't a clue what you're talking about.
    how do mayo fans get their hopes up every year to be let down badly in august /sept without fail?them players have no bottle,get treated like stars even tho they have never won an all ireland.

It's not about getting "the hopes up", it's about supporting the team like we always do.

I don't think anyone can look down at Mayo tbh, we have a serious team at the minute and getting a draw away to Dublin in March won't change my mind on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭sparky63

Missed the match last night, called into work. Is there anyway i can get the match on the internet:(

winning all irelands is when a team can be called great so mayo are not great and never will be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Is the Cluxton incident on youtube or anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

sparky63 wrote: »
    Missed the match last night, called into work. Is there anyway i can get the match on the internet:(

Highlights on League Sunday on RTE player, maybe up already or later tonight/tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Barlett

winning all irelands is when a team can be called great so mayo are not great and never will be.

Why? Do you have a crystal ball that can predict the next 10 years of football?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Best thing from the game from a dublin perspective IMO was Alan brogan playing really well. Great to see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

nm wrote: »
    Is the Cluxton incident on youtube or anywhere?

http://www.livegaelic.com/news/vine-stephen-cluxton-red-card-incident/

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭sparky63

Highlights on League Sunday on RTE player, maybe up already or later tonight/tomorrow

Thanks have it recorded, yep was thinkin i might get the full match during the week, its not up yet.

no crystal ball needed to say mayo wont win one

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Post of the day lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

no crystal ball needed to say you wont pass your leaving cert

Advertisement