Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishmonger shop on docks in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 30-03-2014 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I went to the fishmonger shop in skerries and he was telling me about some guy that sells fish out of a container(like the ones on trucks) on the docks in balbriggan. I just moved to Balbriggan a little bit ago so don't know any info about this. I heard its one of the fishermen that goes out. anyone got more info on this before I go walking around there randomly asking questions lol.

Thanks for any input from anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

Any time that the boats are out Joe Carvin sells from his container on the pier. Just look for the white truck. Very reasonable and top quality produce at a fraction of the price of Skerries.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TimANDco.

ah good to know, would it be right there where those 2/3 containers are on the docks, ones like blue and has some sort of painting design on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

Thats the very one

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TimANDco.

Ah, thanks a bunch i'll check it out this week. I can see it from my apt so will be easy to see if he's there.

Advertisement