Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emist Protank II

Options
  • 30-03-2014 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Anyone used one of these before? I saw came across the offer via the Plant of the Vapes website and ended up purchasing two as the price seemed so good(trigger happy!). Will post back when my verdict on it when it arrives and I have had the chance to use it for a while but am interested if anyone else has used it before.

http://e-cigarette.gb.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=209&limit=100

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Initial view on this is that the build quality is excellent. I am however getting quite a bit of 'burnt taste' with it so I do need to do a bit of investigating to solve this issue. I haven't really seen any guides with this specific device but there do seem to be lots of people with the same issue with the Kanger Pro-Tank 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Did you wash the tank and coils that came with it.....could just be manufacturing oil still on it. Varies from none at all to loads depending depending on whether it was Mick or Tommy on the QC that day :D

Nice looking tank and good price, do you know if it is chrome or Stainless Steel.....probably chrome...

No idea on whether it is Chrome or Stainless steel and not sure how to tell! I dont know that it is very heavy. It does seem to be a preety close copy of the Kanger Pro-Tank 2 with even the label on the box directing you to the official kanger website!

Interesting that it directs you to the Kanger website, give them a good wash and try them again, some goods seem to come coated in oil and grease from the manufacturing process and taste lousy.

Use cotton buds to get into nooks and crannies and if you see black gunge then maybe get some washing up liquid at them and an old toothbrush.

Performance is much better and no more burning taste. I left the device to the side for a couple of days and this seems to have fixed the problem. I had also removed one of the silicon gromits which I had seen recommened(well for the Kanger version anyway). Between the two it seems to have done the trick...

• Advertisement

I came across something on this, it seems to be the only miniprotank type atty that is 100% Stainless steel....:)

Advertisement