Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone tell me how the trade-to-save thing works with Dell?

Options
  • 30-03-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

i was looking at getting a venue pro 8 and was quoted at €308 after vat and postage which isn't too bad. but it says i have a discount of €114.

so i looked at the discount details and its the trade to save thing but i can't see a way to opt out of it. i had a quick look at the faq and seems i need to trade a like for like i.e. trade in an old tablet to get this one. i don't have an old tablet, not that i'd be giving it to dell anyway.

i'm just confused about the price, i want to buy this tablet but don't want to trade anything in. anyone else buy from dell recently like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

well in case anyone is in the same boat, i chatted with a dell rep today and he said the 300 quid does not include the trade in even though the breakdown on the receipt says discount = €114 right before the total = €300.

bought one anyway so we shall see what happens

Advertisement