Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garnier Ultimate Blends

• 30-03-2014 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

These products are getting great reviews online! Given my Loreal Sulphate Free products cost nearly a tenner each, I'm open to something that costs under a fiver. Anyone tried them yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I have the ones in this pic and find them great. They leave my hair like silk. They are €2.75 in Heatons at the moment.

fyet8o.jpg

The shampoo lathers up easily too so you won't need a whole lot of it. I use a blob about the size of 20c coin and have long thick hair and it is plenty for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Little Lion Woman

I use the shampoo and conditioner for long hair, they're in a pink bottle. I love them!

Edit- they're called the "silky smoother"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Could I get these anywhere in Dundrum?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

mauzo! wrote: »
    Mccabes have these I got the sleek one last week ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Little Lion Woman

mauzo! wrote: »

McCabes have them, possibly tesco and boots too!

• Advertisement

Oh great thanks guys :) ill try McCabes tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

The Pharmacy in the Beacon beside Dunnes has them and they are cheaper than Dunnes, thanks for the advice I'm off to buy them tomorrow!

Got them today for dry frizzy hair, 5.50 each!!

Hope they're good :)

Advertisement