Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R8 Roll and Recover

Options
  • 30-03-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

As named above, has anyone tried this and what did you think of it?

http://www.rollrecovery.com/r8/

I borrowed one today (for an hour, she wouldn't let me have it any longer :D) and thought it was a great job, but it's quite pricey.

Have tight ITB/Hamstring/Quad on one leg and it was a much deeper massage than any foam rolling I've tried, it literally clamps down on your leg, but you can release the pressure by pulling on it slightly.

There don't seem to be any suppliers in Ireland, which is a pity. Unless anyone can tell me otherwise?

Maybe someone would like to look into becoming an agent for them here or something ;)

I'm going to hold out on ordering one till I see if I feel any improvement tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I will order one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

As named above, has anyone tried this and what did you think of it?

http://www.rollrecovery.com/r8/

I borrowed one today (for an hour, she wouldn't let me have it any longer :D) and thought it was a great job, but it's quite pricey.

Have tight ITB/Hamstring/Quad on one leg and it was a much deeper massage than any foam rolling I've tried, it literally clamps down on your leg, but you can release the pressure by pulling on it slightly.

There don't seem to be any suppliers in Ireland, which is a pity. Unless anyone can tell me otherwise?

Maybe someone would like to look into becoming an agent for them here or something ;)

I'm going to hold out on ordering one till I see if I feel any improvement tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I will order one.

30$ for shipping ain't bad but customs will screw u on it. Got done last week. Your talking about another 30 euro on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭munkee

Want.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭lgk

Not nearly as cool looking, but this will do a similar job for a fraction of the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭caseyjones1

Thanks for the reply, tried the stick, doesn't even come close to having this yoke clamped onto your leg! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭caseyjones1

Ordered :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭munkee

Interested to hear your take on it once you've had it a few weeks.

Advertisement