Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ak 74u spetz ver.

Options
  • 30-03-2014 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi i am selling my electric airsoft gun. Its a 1 jole gun and has the cert with it Its an Ak that is an unwanted gift it was bought for 150 ive used it twice since i got it just in the garden im selling it for 120 with two mags cleaning rod 2000 king arms bbs .20 gram and wind up tool and a speed loader its a great gun but i have no intrest in airsoft ill sell it for 115 if its gone within the week its in its original packaging and its made of metal and plastic this is where i bought it http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/index.php?route=product/product&path=36_39&product_id=223 <Mod Snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your AK

Any form of contact prior to a deal being agreed on thread is against the rules
    Please read the Rules of this forum before posting here again

Advertisement