Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playoffs

• 30-03-2014 9:52pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

All of the play off spots are decided bar Benglas/Ravens. A win for the Ravens against the Browns will get them the division title.

Wildcards will be Wednesday-Sunday
    Divisional will be Monday - Thursday
    Conference will be Friday - Tuesday

If we get a game week done early i'll advance, but the actual end date i.e. if i forward to the divisional games on Friday, all players will have til the following Thursday to play their games.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

All of the play off spots are decided bar Benglas/Ravens. A win for the Ravens against the Browns will get them the division title.

Wildcards will be Wednesday-Sunday
    Divisional will be Monday - Thursday
    Conference will be Friday - Tuesday

If we get a game week done early i'll advance, but the actual end date i.e. if i forward to the divisional games on Friday, all players will have til the following Thursday to play their games.

What are the playoffs shaping up like?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

AFC

Jets
    Texans
    Chiefs
    Ravens/Bengals
    Patriots
    Broncos CPU

NFC

Saints
    Eagles
    9'ers/Hawks
    Beards
    Buccs
    9'ers/Hawks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

AFC

Jets
    Texans
    Chiefs
    Ravens/Bengals
    Patriots
    Broncos CPU

NFC

Saints
    Eagles
    9'ers/Hawks
    Beards
    Buccs
    9'ers/Hawks

So i have to win to make playoffs, or i have to win to be third seed?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Carroller wrote: »
    So i have to win to make playoffs, or i have to win to be third seed?

win to be 3rd seed, if you do that you'll play your division rival in the wildcard

win to be 3rd seed, if you do that you'll play your division rival in the wildcard

And if 9ers do not win, hawks get 3rd seed and still play 9ers in wildcard?!
    This is messed up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

So no matter what, 9'ers have to play 'Hawks in the wildcard? Quality :pac:

there's a few permutations but what i've put above is the most likely, Hawks/9'ers could also end up playing the buccs but i think thats unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

God damit i hate the hawks!

Carroller wrote: »
    God damit i hate the hawks!
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Does anyone know the provisional matchups for the wildcards and possible matchups for the divisional round? I'm not at the Xbox so can't check myself. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens win in Week 17 to take the 4th seed in the AFC

This is the first time I've made the playoffs since 2011 :D

I think Peyton Hillis was on the cover of Madden back then

Persistence!

Well done mike, hopefully i can get there next season, though ill be one and done!

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Well done Mike.

Delighted to get into the playoffs with a bye. :)

My second time in playoffs ever, in madden 13 with the cards best I ever got was 8-8, made it to the conference championship game against Mikey last year, was in bits for about 2 days before it! You would swear I actually had to play it for real!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Wildcard clinched again, although this time without the drama of tied records and having to go down to strength of schedule.
    Thought id have to face the Chiefs and renewing the rivalry with Perrin, but he gets an easy ride by facing the CPU Broncos, whereas i have to face the ever improving Ravens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Only the second time in the playoffs for me. Same as Mike, I made it when Peyton Hillis was on the cover. Won the wildcard and lost in the divisional round.

Advertisement