Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tim Sherwood sacked for punching Dawson???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

You'd wanna change your title to something a bit more accurate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Caughtoffside.

Must be legit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,833 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Twitter Rumours is all so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Question mark surely missing from the Thread Title ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Didn't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

Soldado tried to punch Sherwood back but he missed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If its true, he should be sacked immediately .. Absolutely disgraceful to single out one player when every single one of them deserved a slap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

If this did happen, his media mates would praise him for being a proper footballing bloke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Retweeted 2,169 times
    Aaron Lennon ‏@Aaron7Lennon 28m
    Today was not good enough and we let everyone down,but the rumours about the boss hitting someone are bollocks,crazy how powerful twitter is
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Spurs are always a good laugh to be fair.

Shocking decision to sack AVB, and while the UK press will jizz over a british manager, plenty of people around here were getting fooled aswell, but against opposition that wasn't trash, they've been shown up.

Completely inept tactically, has done plenty to alienate plenty of his more talented members of his squad, is absolutely dillusional thinking he will be there next season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Well that puts Levy in the clear...what about Tim?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Lumbo wrote: »
    Soldado tried to punch Sherwood back but he missed.

I heard Danny Rose tried to protect Dawson but couldn't stop Sherwood getting passed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Apparently the fans were not too happy because Sherwood went straight for him.

They wanted him to dance around the dressing room like Ali first as it is the Tottenham way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

I heard that he didn't punch him put threw his jacket at him at it was the jacket that did the damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

This is like the opposite of the humour thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

No breaking news comment on MOTD 2 yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    No breaking news comment on MOTD 2 yet.

Story has already been classed as b*llocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Story has already been classed as b*llocks.

Just on MOTD as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

More likely he'll be sacked because they were humiliated today.

Sherwood isn't up to the job but in fairness questions have to be asked why he was put there in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Maybe Levy is not up to the job?

He is a front man for ENIC. If I were the CEO of ENIC, I'd be asking questions about Levy's performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

He is a front man for ENIC. If I were the CEO of ENIC, I'd be asking questions about Levy's performance.

I felt that was the case as soon as he sacked AVB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Think he has made ENIC/Spurs a fair few quid so prolly doing a good job there.

Theres a decent 11 there not sure how they are so ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,596 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

TheDoc wrote: »

Shocking decision to sack AVB, and while the UK press will jizz over a british manager, plenty of people around here were getting fooled aswell, but against opposition that wasn't trash, they've been shown up.

Completely inept tactically, has done plenty to alienate plenty of his more talented members of his squad, is absolutely dillusional thinking he will be there next season

That's more than a bit rich seeing as though Spurs are still two points ahead of MU in the table. I think we can overhaul them (woohoo, sixth :rolleyes:) but unless and until we do, they're still doing better than we are so perhaps our fans might want to reflect on that before passing judgement on a club above them in the table.

The non-bolded parts are fair enough and I don't think Sherwood has much of a clue either :)

Scrap the cap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

TheDoc wrote: »

One of my only satisfactions this season sadly

Calling the Sherwood situation perfectly, not here of course, though I assume I made my feelings known, but to the idiots I deal with in the job

Sure who doesnt love a bit of I told you so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

ninja900 wrote: »
    That's more than a bit rich seeing as though Spurs are still two points ahead of MU in the table. I think we can overhaul them (woohoo, sixth :rolleyes:) but unless and until we do, they're still doing better than we are so perhaps our fans might want to reflect on that before passing judgement on a club above them in the table.

The non-bolded parts are fair enough and I don't think Sherwood has much of a clue either :)

So we're not allowed criticise teams that are above the one we support???
    Cool...

Advertisement