Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Asics running shoes

• 31-03-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere in Dublin doing a sale on Asics running shoes at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

Its not far from Dublin, but have you tried the Kildare Retail outlet? I got Asics trail shoes for almost half price there today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭rubberdiddies

I ordered a pair of Asics last week from Sportsshoes.com

The ones I ordered were €120 in lifestyle sports and over €140 everywhere else.

I googled and found a 10% off voucher for that site and the cost of them was €85 delivered.

Now I haven't received them yet but they were shipped on Friday.

Big saving though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Hmm i guess i could try them on in retail shop and order online after, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I ordered a pair of Asics last week from Sportsshoes.com

The ones I ordered were €120 in lifestyle sports and over €140 everywhere else.

I googled and found a 10% off voucher for that site and the cost of them was €85 delivered.

Now I haven't received them yet but they were shipped on Friday.

Big saving though

btw where did you get the voucher?

EDIT: sorry found a 15% off one on HotUKDeals, cheers

Advertisement