Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constantly derailed

Options
  • 31-03-2014 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks.
    I made a thread a long time ago about an incident which occured. Anyway it's become a sort of reoccuring thing that people constantly mention earphones to me. I get that people are doing this in a jest-full sort of way but they're inadvertently derailing me :(:mad::(
    Could we
    1) Delete that thread so people stop linking it to me
    and
    2) Dish out infractions anytime it's mentioned :)
    It's destroying my points time and time again.

I understand that I may have been a pain in the ass in the beginning creating so many threads, but these were things I obviously wanted to discuss, which was weird that I was basically being silenced. However I've accepted that and don't even remember the last time I was in trouble here on boards :)
    I'm one of the best behaved posts from After Hours nowadays :)

Teddy.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Teddy you come across as an awful attention seeker sometimes.

Stop trying so hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Teddy you come across as an awful attention seeker sometimes.

Stop trying so hard.

You've mentioned this to me in the past, how so?
    I didn't think it was possible in a forum such as this, where most of us are anonymous to the vast majority of people.
    If you can give me some examples I'll try to work on it :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Without actually looking at the rest of your posts/threads, in feedback alone on the first page I can see

This thread complaining about "stupid forums"
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057175329

This thread looking for stats on bans etc
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057152853

maybe he bases his comment on this type of stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Penn

A PM to one or all of the AH mods would have been sufficient. I fail to see how this very specific issue requires its own thread in a forum which is for Feedback for the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Well if I shouldn't have I apologise. I haven't slept well in days so excuse the bad judgment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Penn is right. This isn't feedback and is a matter for the relevant moderators. And to be honest Teddy, posting about it here is only drawing more attention to something many people are unaware of.

I'll leave the issue you raise to the mods in question. If they feel the need to step in they will.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement