Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Job Interview

• 31-03-2014 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I had an interview for Dunnes Stores on Friday which went well, but I didn't ask how long will it take to inform me if I got the job or not? Has anybody any ideas on this?

I was told by some people that work there they got a call the same day?

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

fergus162 wrote: »
    I had an interview for Dunnes Stores on Friday which went well, but I didn't ask how long will it take to inform me if I got the job or not? Has anybody any ideas on this?

Indeed it would not be uncommon to get a call same day.

If unsuccessful you might get a letter- I have a collection of them :o

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭compo1

fergus162 wrote: »

Usually just a day or two. Certainly less than a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Warlock45

Can take up to 2.5 weeks from the date of interview to get a call offering the job.Depends what date the head office allows the store to start a induction day also depends how efficient the hr manager is in said store and how quick they start interviews once they get the nod from head office!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Fooker

I had a previous interview with Dunnes which was unsuccessful, but got no letter.

I know from that that they ask on the application form if you have applied before and the outcome. Should I declare that I did?, I doubt they would have such records..

Advertisement