Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub quiz nights?

Options
  • 31-03-2014 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'll be in Galway from Tuesday to Thursday this week...most of my evenings are free and I wouldn't mind attending a pub quiz somewhere. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey guys, I'll be in Galway from Tuesday to Thursday this week...most of my evenings are free and I wouldn't mind attending a pub quiz somewhere. Any suggestions?

The cottage bar in lower salthill has one Wednesday night. Check their facebook/site for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

cottage one is very good. teams of max 6 and winners take all the cash

i think there is another one on in sheridans in knockncarra on wednesday too. that will be a more traditional fundraiser type quiz

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

It's only the 1st wed of every month in the cottage bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

It's only the 1st wed of every month in the cottage bar.
    Yeah, but it's this Wednesday so it's relevant!

Advertisement