Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs looking for new home (Kerry)

• 31-03-2014 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone,

There are two dogs we cannot keep anymore due to change in personal circumstances...my heart is breaking having to find a new good home for them.

Fluffy is a nearly 4 year old spayed female mongrel. She appears to have sheep dog, collie, spaniel in her. Super active dog who needs LOTS of exercise. Fluffy is a lovely, affectionate dog. She is working type of dog, but she is not trained to be a working dog. She is used to spending most of daylight hours outdoors, and gets depressed if kept inside for too long.

Scruffy is a nearly 2 year old neutered male pure bread West Highland Terrier. He is a typical westie, a lovely dog for the right person. Scruffy just recently recovered after being hit by a car. Scruffy tires out by a good long walk, and enjoys spending time indoors as well as outside.

Both dogs grew up with young kids, have been well treated, loved, and are playful, strong, healthy dogs. Both are house trained. Unfortunately due to changed circumstances am unable to keep them any more. I am looking for the best, most loving home. Kennel for each dog also available.

To arrange for a chat, send me a PM.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement