Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this game broken?

Options
  • 31-03-2014 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭

Picked up an Xbox One last week and got Fifa for free. Used to play a lot on the 360 but haven't owned a Fifa since Fifa 12 and haven't really played a serious amount since Fifa 11.

I'd pretty much never play anything else but online, I don't really see the point in playing against the computer and its crappy AI when you can just as easily play against real people. However I haven't played one online match since I got this game yet. Every time I try and play I get some ridiculous error about my squads not matching my opponent's and the match ends before it has even started. I eventually get bored, give up and go back to my career mode. I googled it and found a lot of people with the same problem and EA basically ignoring the issue. Does this game work online on the Xbox One at all?

Comments

Picked up an Xbox One last week and got Fifa for free. Used to play a lot on the 360 but haven't owned a Fifa since Fifa 12 and haven't really played a serious amount since Fifa 11.

I'd pretty much never play anything else but online, I don't really see the point in playing against the computer and its crappy AI when you can just as easily play against real people. However I haven't played one online match since I got this game yet. Every time I try and play I get some ridiculous error about my squads not matching my opponent's and the match ends before it has even started. I eventually get bored, give up and go back to my career mode. I googled it and found a lot of people with the same problem and EA basically ignoring the issue. Does this game work online on the Xbox One at all?

It happens but rarely twice in a row.

If you're changing your mind on what team to pick or altering the squads again after it happens maybe you're increasing your chance for a repeat.

Just try, let it happen and try again with the same team and load out.
    It's a problem and one that's unacceptable but it's certainly not that prevalent that you can't connect at all.

It may happen twice in a row but I'd rarely have it happen more than 1/2 per game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I actually started playing seasons for the first time this year recently and that error happens a lot but you need to keep trying and eventually you will get a game.

What I can't believe is that the pause menu doesn't work when you go into team management in a seasons match.

Advertisement