Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-slip sheet

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

The roof of my MH has a white sheet stuck on, its about 2ft by 4ft, directly in front of you when you climb the ladder. its very thin and it's stippled, and designed to be an anti-slip surface to protect you from going on your ear. However, its cracked away in places and I'd like to chip it away and put a new one down.
    I've phoned some MH suppliers, and boat places and can't quite find the same thing. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Knowing the proper name for what it is would be a start, so I could find it on the web

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

kelbal wrote: »
    The roof of my MH has a white sheet stuck on, its about 2ft by 4ft, directly in front of you when you climb the ladder. its very thin and it's stippled, and designed to be an anti-slip surface to protect you from going on your ear. However, its cracked away in places and I'd like to chip it away and put a new one down.
    I've phoned some MH suppliers, and boat places and can't quite find the same thing. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Knowing the proper name for what it is would be a start, so I could find it on the web

thanks

Why not windsurfing traction paint. The monster paint is amazing, transparent and sticks to all kinds of materials although it contains so many solvents you may want to check a small area if yours is plastic.

Advertisement